Cayman Finance Industry Ambassador Programme – Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The Promoteris Cayman Finance, 2nd Floor, Fidelity Financial Centre, Unit 20, Gecko Link, West Bay Road KY1-1007, Grand Cayman.
- The Promoter’s Agency is Tower Marketing, 2ndFloor, Fidelity Financial Centre, Unit 20, 2 Gecko Link, West Bay Road KY1-1007, Grand Cayman.
- Entry is open to residents of the Cayman Islands aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrants“).
- Employees of Cayman Finance, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Selection of Prize Winners
- There will be one (1) Cayman Finance Member Winner and one (1) Non-Cayman Finance Member Winner. A ‘Cayman Finance Member Winner’ is a winner who is an Eligible Entrant and an employee of a full member of Cayman Finance. A ‘Non-Cayman Finance Member Winner’ is a winner who is an Eligible Entrant and not an employee of a full member of Cayman Finance.
- The Prize Winners will be randomly selected by an unbiased Cayman Finance representative.
- The Prize Draw will take place by 1700 on Monday, 9 July 2018 at the office of the Promotor’s Agency.
- The Prize Winners will be contacted by the Promotor’s Agency the week commencing 16/07/18, followed by announcement on the Promoter’s social media platforms and in local media relations. All Prize Winners will be asked to report to the Promotor’s Agency for identification and to claim their prize.
- To collect their Prize, the Prize Winners must prove identity with an official ID document upon collection at the Promotor’s Agency.
Cayman Finance Member Prize Details
- The Cayman Finance Member Prize consists of two return economy flights to Miami on Cayman Airways Ltd. and two tickets for a 5 day Caribbean cruise at the accommodation level and on a cruise line of the Promoter’s choosing.
- Whilst the airfare and cruise passage is covered, any additional costs and taxes are not included and must be covered by the Cayman Finance Member Prize winner.
- Flights will be booked via Cayman Airways and are subject to their standard booking terms and conditions (available at com) and the airlines conditions of carriage.
- Cruise tickets are subject to the cruise line’s standard booking terms and conditions and conditions of carriage.
- The Cayman Finance Member Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The Cayman Finance Member Prize Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including (where applicable) spending money, transport, any additional flights or accommodation, transfers, meal costs, insurance, gratuities, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals.
- The following costs are to be borne by the Cayman Finance Member Winner and their guest: economy seat upgrades including exit-row selection, travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel insurance, extra upgraded or switched accommodation on cruise, excess baggage over and above the approved 2 free bags up to 55lbs each within the allowed dimensions, meals, gratuities, all taxes, levies and surcharges and any other travel related expenses.
Cayman Finance Non-Member Prize Details
- The non-Cayman Finance Member Prize consists of a two night stay for the Prize winner and a guest at a Cayman Islands hotel and accommodation level of the Promoter’s choosing.
- Whilst the cost of the hotel stay is covered, any additional costs and taxes are not included and must be covered by the non-Cayman Finance Member Prize winner.
- Hotel booking is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of the chosen hotel as well as any other conditions.
- The non-Cayman Finance Member Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The non-Cayman Finance Member Prize Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including (where applicable) spending money, transport, meal costs, gratuities and all other incidentals.
- The following costs are to be borne by the non-Cayman Finance Member Winner and their guest: travel costs to and from hotel, extra upgraded or switched accommodation, meals, all taxes, levies and surcharges and any other related expenses.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize(s).
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter:
(a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and
(b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and
(c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- By entering this competition, the winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to publish the entrants’ full name on Cayman Finance’s social media pages, as well as for local media relations purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
d) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
f) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
g) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of either Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.