Step Cayman Conference 2019When:
January 31, 2019 - February 1, 2019 - All Day
Secure your place to hear a high level speaker panel including Cayman Finance CEO Jude Scott and 40+ international trust experts who will deliver advice on the recent developments through in-depth discussions, thorough analysis and topical case studies.
The STEP Cayman Conference is an International Wealth Structuring Forum looking to explore the topical issues pertinent to the trust industry. The Keynote Address will be given by Hon. Justice Ian Kawaley Justice of the Grand Court and Mary Duke TEP Independent Advisor to Families, USA. Delegate fees for STEP Members is USD 950.00 and USD1, 100. 00 for non members. Secure your place today!
Programme highlights include:
- Foundation Companies – a year on
- IFCs: Threats and Opportunities
- Is the USA the world’s newest IFC? – myth v reality
- It’s not the money, it’s the principle: the do’s and don’ts of litigating family disputes
- Just an illusion – where is the law on sham and illusory trusts after Pugachev?
- Lessons from the economic frontier: 10 practices that grow a family’s human capital
- Mock court application
- Risk and reward: digital assets for trustees
- This House believes that alternative dispute resolution is a myth – litigation is king
- Whither privilege? – Attorney client confidentiality in the Cayman Islands, the USA and the UK
The Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa
60 Tanager Way, Seven Mile Beach, West Bay Road , Grand Cayman , KY1-9008