Regulation, Operations & Compliance (ROC) Cayman 2014When:
March 12, 2014 - March 14, 2014 - All Day
The RCA’s Regulation Operations & Compliance (ROC) Cayman 2014™ Symposium promises to deliver an informative, peer-driven curriculum, including timely perspectives, actionable advice, and practical guidance.
Reputational Risk continues to escalate within the new paradigm of Regulation, Compliance, Reporting and Enforcement. In order to protect your firm, the RCA’s Cayman Symposium offers an unprecedented 3-day opportunity to obtain exclusive insights and network with the RCA’s JD & LLM Faculty, which includes:
– the 4 Former SEC Commissioners – the largest collection ever assembled outside the confines of the SEC’s DC Headquarters;
– the Premier of the Cayman Islands Government; Honorable Alden McLaughlin, M.B.E., J.P., M.L.A;
– the Head of Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, Cindy Scotland, Managing Director;
– the “Weavering case” Judge – Hon. Andrew Jones, QC,
– the largest collection of Federal Prosecutors, Investigators and Regulators;
– 15 examination and enforcement driven case studies; and
– 2 Hours of confidential CCO, GC, and COO round-tables.
16 hours of CLE and CPE (Accounting & Auditing Credit)
For more information please call 800-306-6133 or you may register by clicking HERE.
The Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman
West Bay Road, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman