Talented professionals and public servants from the Cayman Islands are able to apply for a scholarship award under the UK’s flagship scholarship programme funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Awarded to outstanding individuals with leadership potential, a Chevening Scholarship offers financial support for a Master’s level degree beginning September 2015 at one of the UK’s leading universities.
Applicants have until 15th November 2014 to submit their application.
Awards are typically for a one-year Master’s degree, in any subject at any of the UK’s leading universities.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country, and intend to return there after your studies
• Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least an upper second-class honours degree in the UK
• Have completed at least two years’ work or equivalent experience before applying for a Chevening Scholarship
• Be able to meet the Chevening minimum English language requirement
• Be able to obtain the correct visa, and receive an unconditional offer from a UK university
The Chevening team are particularly interested to hear from applicants in the Cayman Islands who wish to study:
• Good governance
• Financial management
• Public administration and law
• Commercial / economic development
A Chevening scholarship usually offers a monthly stipend, travel to and from your country, a thesis or dissertation grant and tuition fees.
How to apply
Applicants should read the online guidance and be able to demonstrate how they meet the Chevening selection criteria before submitting an application. Further details of closing dates and priority subject areas are available at www.chevening.org/apply
Contact:For further information, please contact: Gill Skinner 244 2431 email@example.com